Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Abby Oh Abby


Thanks to Uncle Dr. Nathan,  we have some really fun 'dress-up' glasses.  So, Abby was being silly one afternoon and put them on to help her read to me.  She is getting to be quite the reader!  Such a fun stage, but then again, every stage (so far) seems fun.
I really LOVE just having Abby around in the afternoons she it totally my little buddy.  I told her how sad I am going to be to not have our personal time next year when she is in school full day and I asked her what I should do, she turned to me and rolling her eyes said, "mom just have another baby!"  Well, that would be a solution, but so much for the sympathy I was looking for.  

2 comments:

holly said...

Love the glasses, love the character under the glasses. I feel your pain about not having your buddy. Good luck with "having another baby"!

Rachel said...

Your girls would make AWESOME big sisters! They sure adore every baby in the ward. It was so fun to see them with Brian; it was like he was their little doll and he loved having girls doting on him!