Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THANK YOU! ...And YUMMY!

          The girls were being silly and gave each other a 'hot lips' fake kiss!
Can I just say, I have one great Mother- In-Law!  She just sent me one of my favorite candies.  Now that we have clarified the fact that I LOVE Valentine's day, I also have to mention that one of my favorite treats is cinnamon hot lips, I love cinnamon bears too, but hot lips are so much more romantic! (j/k that was for Sara.)  Anyhow, I cannot buy them out here and have looked faithfully for the past four years, so out of desperation, I called her and asked her to send me some, she not only sent me one, but three bags and cinnamon bears too...So KIM if you haven't decided whether or not to come out next weekend and you need an incentive, I will save you a few bears!  Anyone else out here craving them, give me a call, I'm sure we can work out a deal! j/k I'll share.  The girls loved them, and I think we ate more than our fair share already!  Thanks Margy.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm such a lame friend!! Sorry I haven't called about this weekend. We won't know for sure until next week starts and Aaron has an idea of his case load. As for the cinnamon bears, my mom sent me some for Christmas and I thought she was the coolest ever! Luckily at my house, I don't have to share. Aaron thinks they are awful and the girls think they are too hot. Oh well . . . I assured them that the baby likes them just fine and proceeded to eat the whole bag myself.