Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aah--the shocking joys of parenting!

Okay, so you probably already know that we have finally moved to what most deem a 'cool' status because (courtesy of my family letting us join their plan) we finally got cell phones.  Now, most of you don't think that's a big deal, but those of you who have been ignored for a lack of better long distance or caller ID, I am sure you are glad for us too.  So, anyhow we are in the 'oh what a fun new toy mode.'  This is where the proud mommy moment comes in--my oldest daughter just sent her first text this morning.  I think I could cry.  Just kidding, but the thought of our children growing up in such an electronically savvy world including classrooms with smart boards and laptops, just makes me realize the great tools we have at our fingertips-wow!  As for me, thank goodness for computers and the internet and of course my new phone, I feel not quite so far from home.  So--text me! lol :)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cell phone or not, I think you're pretty cool!