Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In Case You Couldn't Tell...

By the theme of this page and the choice of colors....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's day.  I would say fall is my favorite season, but Valentine's is my favorite holiday.  I like it because you get to be sappy and tell people you love them, without the stress of a million presents, planning etc...
OH and did I mention...I met my HUSBAND for the first time on Valentine's day?  So that also makes it extra special...OH and did I mention...we got married over Valentine's Day weekend? (The next year of course!) The funny thing is the day I met him, that morning I remember thinking to myself, "Wouldn't it be funny if I met the man of my dreams on Valentine's day?" Even though we met that day, we really just buddies for a long time, but it is still a cool coincident!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is such a cute story! How fun and romantic to think that you guys have so many significant things that happened together on Valentines day!