Wednesday, June 2, 2010

swing, swang, swung, swinged some more...

Our June came in with a bang. The girls finished school, then the next day, early early in the morning, we flew to Boise for my little sister's wedding (guess she's not so little if she's getting married...still fun to say.) Grandpa picked us up and we hit a few last minute wedding runs since the wedding was two days away. On the way, we took a quick stop at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house...the hot-spot in town, was when I grew up and I guess it's my kids favorite place to visit too. Maybe it's the two story tree house, the huge swings, the tree swing, the monkey bars, the 25 foot slide or the 2 gallon buckets of ice cream?! So, we said a quick hello, played a little and were on out way.


The other cousins joined us a little later and Jeana was nice enough to read the stories on the ipad. A gadget I thought sounded totally overpriced and under-significant (my husband spent many hours convincing me we should get one and I spent equally as much time rolling my eyes...) but after a long flight, being pregnant, two tag-a-longs, and excessive carry-on cargo, the oversized iphone became my friend. My girls still know how to use it better than myself. Who knew that was all I would need to pack and my kids would be entertained for hours?!

0 comments: