Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cousins

I LOVE family. I LOVE having LARGE families. And I LOVE that family our families are SO great to us. So, we only had a short time to visit our families over the summer because David was trying to finish up his Ph.D. and because we had already made plans to head to Canada to visit David's family on the short break he could afford to take. So, when my sister made her wedding plans so close to the end of the school year and our trip to see Dave's parents, we tried to find a way to squeeze in time with both sides of the family, but alas couldn't find a way to fit in enough time to see all his siblings who live 2-6 hours away as well. So, instead, they were all sweet enough to DRIVE all the way to Boise for only a few hours to hang out at park and see us! What a sweet family and a sweet gesture, my kids were so excited to see ALL 21 of their cousins in one week! It was awesome, thanks everyone...it was sweet enough to make me cry, but then again I was also 4 months pregnant and it seemed like everything made me cry! (this is the part where my hubby would insert that it doesn't matter if I am pregnant, happy or sad I cry all the time and I would then insert--yeah, he's right!)

All the Simpson kiddos, up to this point.


0 comments: