Thursday, December 10, 2009

December... So Far

Quick side note- finally posted pics from our D.C. trip this summer, promised I would, but it was late in coming, if you want to read about it, shuffle back a few pages and enjoy!


So far, December has gone by fast, parties were early this year and mostly done, shopping is mostly done, so hopefully we can finish it low key  and enjoy the holidays! Is it ever possible to have a low key December?

This picture doesn't look staged does it?

Girls in their Christmas dresses.  I actually didn't want to pay for dresses this year, so we were just going to pass, but luckily (my husband would probably insert a different word) I am one of those crazy people who goes out on Black Friday in the wee hours of the morning and because of it, and the fact that I wasn't after too much, I was able to get these cute dresses for $13 each, much better than the regular $62!  So, obviously I caved.

Silly Abby

5 comments:

Kim said...

I got your darling Christmas card yesterday! It was so fun to see your family. I had to laugh at your comment to check your blog to stay updated. I thought, "That won't help. She never updates it!"

Thanks for the update. We sure love and miss you guys. Merry Christmas.

The Moving Girl said...

More power to ya for braving Black Friday! Never done it myself. I love to see your cute girls since I have none over here.

Unknown said...

First of all the pictures on the right are incredibly cute! Next I would like to Skype sometime so we can see that cute puppy I hear you are thrilled about.
-Holly

Stephanie said...

Loved the update. 13 dollar dresses look beautiful! What is this about you having a dog?????????????

Sara said...

Jennett
cute girlies. let me know when you guys are over here visiting your fam next!!