Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tribute to the Flamms



We are so sad that our dear friends the Flamms are moving back out west.  We are sure going to miss them!  But we are glad they have lots of Idaho ties too... so Jacob and Krista, don't think you can get rid of us that easily!  My girls are really going to miss little Kaylie.  She is such a doll with big eyes and adorable hair, which of course Mom gets all the credit for (the hair part I mean.)   I can usually bribe my girls into letting me fix their hair cute if I say, "Do you want Kaylie hair?"  


We wish your family the best of luck with Jacob's job, housing etc...  And sorry Justin, I guess you're back to having to endure the Simpsons! :)

2 comments:

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Nice....very nice. You should look into professional photography...really I think that's our most flattering photo ever(j/k). Check out our blog...we've got pics of you guys up under last month...hehehehe!

Rachel said...

Ohhh! :( We're going to miss the Flamms a whole lot too! I hope they're doing well getting settled into their new lives in Utah!

BTW, cute blog, Jennett!