Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NOVEMBER

My parents keep saying that time seems to speed up the older you get, and I have to agree.  I don't know what happened to November or December.  They have both been delightful months, but have gone way to fast. 
David's parents came out to visit at the beginning of the month and we had a good weekend with them.  The girls got the Barbie Christmas 'Carold' (as Abby calls it) and that seems to be all they talk about besides Barbie Diamond castle everything.
My parents then came out a few days later and we also had a good time.  They stayed here a few nights and then we headed to Nate and Melinda's house b/c my parents hadn't seen their new house yet.  We also had a good time there and it was fun time to visit b/c all the holiday stresses hadn't started yet, but it was close enough to feel like we had family for the holidays!
So, thanks to both sides for visiting!

           
         Melinda and I also managed to find time (around 2:00am) to make a few more bows.


                               Throwing... or at least attempting to throw rocks in the water.

                                                   Monkeying around on the jungle gym.


My parents got to celebrate their 33rd Anniversary with us!  Lucky them.  I think we had Pappa John's pizza and sprite that night! :)

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Ha! But your dad likes papa johns right?