Saturday, November 8, 2008

LIFE

OKAY, OKAY ENOUGH NOW!  I know everyone thinks I've been slacking with my blog, but life has been crazy around here.  We have had a lot of fun, but a busy summer/fall with lots of trips, babysitting, helping my brother move, babysitting, several weddings, home projects, a primary program, ward/primary fall festival, babysitting, blackout assistance for friends, way more PTA assignments than imagined, soccer, ballet x two, gymnastics x two, 1st grade homework :), cute bows to make, a crazy busy husband, a street party to plan, more babysitting, costumes to make, family pictures, visitors, preschool assignments and volunteer work, way too much yard work, a garden, primary teacher inservice, neighbors homes to help paint/decorate, extra kids to pick up for carpool, and of course all the daily stuff in between.  Oh, and did I mention babysitting?  So, if you have been wondering why I have been MIA...there you go.  And David says I try to do too much...what does he know! ;) However, life is slowing down, Christmas shopping is almost over and I am feeling much more calm.  So...here is the update, if you really want to catch up, you'll have to scroll through a few pages.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah!!! I have missed you! It's so fun to get an update and see how you guys are going. Yesterday I parked next to a car identical to yours in the Target parking lot. I kept thinking, "I wish I could go inside and run into Jennett." You sound busier than ever! I guess it's a good thing you are not pregnant. For some reason it forces you to stop doing everything productive. We love you guys!

Sherry said...

I know that busy life too!!! I am jealous that you have Christmas done! That's great. Hopefully I will be there before Dec. Hope you guys are all well. :)

Stephanie said...

Wow! It sounds like you have your hands full! Now my question is, is someone watching your kids in return? It sounds like you need a well deserved break!

Catherine said...

i was beginginng to think you guys fell off the face of the earth! welcome back!