Friday, August 7, 2009

Calling All Class of '99 Fellow Centennialians...

Today is a very sad day.  I was so looking forward to meeting up with all my old friends and see what everyone doing now and where they are all living.  I really have been looking forward to the reunion for the past five years...I guess mostly after leaving BYU and wondering where everyone else went.  I think we had a really unique class with lots of great friends and lots of fun times.  I decided a while ago that I would try my hardest to make it back, but I guess Robert Burns said is best with, " The best laid schemes of mice and men Go often askew."  I kinda knew in the end I wouldn't be coming, partly because my husband is still a student, so our budget is small, but partly because with David's parents leaving to be Mission Presidents, we decided to go home in June to say good-bye to them.  So, bottom line, now that the tears are over ( I think) ... anyone who reads this before the reunion...please pass on my blog or my facebook or e-mail...and please tell everyone hi for me.  I sure miss you guys...Hope the evening is fun!  I guess I will just start making plans for the 20th reunion so everybody else plan on coming!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Jennett
We missed you. But will see you hopefully this fall sometime. I will keep you posted on what I hear! Miss you.

The Moving Girl said...

Hello lady!! I'm so glad you left your blog on the reunion site. It's so good to see you in a way. I will look forward to you next post. :) Julie (Weyerman)Puckett