Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Walk down Memory Lane

Jeana made herself a crown and was pleased with her work.
Every time we go home, we always end up in the emergency room.  I just go in with that expectation so I am not shocked by the idea.  Luckily, it is usually fairly minor things...stitches on fingers, pink eye, the flu and the latest was a UTI.  Poor Abby gets them quite a bit and I can't help but feel sorry for her.  No matter what we try to prevent them, she just seems to be more prone to them. 
We even stopped for a brief time on what is now BYU-I campus, though it was still Ricks College when we were there (though it changed shortly after.)
While in Idaho, we met up with our friends, the Flamms, it was a very short visit, but still fun and my girls had a great time seeing Kaylie, though she isn't quite as little as they remembered. Her hair is as gorgeous as ever, which of course she gets from her mom.

0 comments: