Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day

Oh my girls are sweet.  Living out here I feel like I miss out on the 'latest' crafting ideas, but I just had a friend show me how to make metal jewelry so after finding out how easy and fun it can be, I decided to attempt a necklace/bracelet/earrings for my mothers for Mother's Day.  I took the girls to the craft store and was looking for fun beads and overheard the girls on the other side of the aisle say, "let's make a necklace for our mom."  How cute, so they debated for quite sometime, finally they came over and asked if I would buy some beads for them and they would give me their money when we got home.  I knowingly, asked why and they both turned to look at each other, trying to make sure they other wouldn't give away they secret and then said they just wanted to make a project.  How can you say no to that?  So, this is a picture of the oh so pretty necklace and bracelet I got to wear to church!

0 comments: