Monday, May 11, 2009

Calling all food lovers...

Okay...I must admit, that when I first found this website, I wanted to keep it hidden, b/c it was so great I wanted to create my own and since 99% of the recipes I have tried from this blog are fantastic, I wanted to try my own hand at taking fun pictures and sharing the recipes. however since I know I will probably never get around to it, and since I have pretty much cooked exclusively from it for the past three months, I decided to just post the address.  So, for all of you sick of cooking the same things, here is my new(er) favorite blog with fantastic recipes and great pictures to tempt all taste buds.  mykitchencafe.blogspot.com  I have already introduced several people to this blog, and let me tell you, it has been a hit!  So, for all you craving a Raspberry Lime Rickey... (like me, included on the dinner menu tonight), go check it out!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I"M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll have a hay day with these recipes when you come out!

MKB said...

Oh my gosh! You are so dead for posting that link. I am in love with this site...even though I have yet to make anything from it it all looks super delicious.

The Perry's said...

Hey Jet, are you coming out here at all this summer? Please say "yes" then please call when you do so we can get together.