Friday, March 20, 2009

Nauvoo and Family

When my parents and Chris and Kristal and the girls drove out, we met them in Nauvoo.  I knew it was going to be a fast trip and that Dave couldn't get work off, so initially I wasn't up for the extra drive.  However, Nathan and Melinda convinced me to come and let us tag along in their car, so the drive wasn't as bad.  It also gave us a few more days to hang out because Dave's parents were coming at the end of the week, so we had to take off before everyone else.  Here is Jeana posing in front of the temple.  A very pretty girl in front of a very pretty temple.

Here is Jeana sitting in the window at Carthage Jail.  She was listening to the speaker talk about what had happened and after hearing that this was the window Joseph Smith fell through, I think it was a little touching for her and she was pondering the idea.


Here is Jeana down on the Outside grounds of Carthage Jail.

Nathan and Melinda and Family in front of the Nauvoo Temple.

Chris and Kristal and their family...same spot.
The girls and me...again same place, same time. 



Every once in a while, I like to pretend that I have photography skills, I snap a few pictures, then I get over it.
Grandma and Grandpa and grandkids riding on a horse drawn wagon.
At the blacksmith's shop, the kids all got diamond rings...which they all thought were pretty cool (I think they all got lost within two day, but nonetheless they were cool at the moment.)  Lindsey even got a little horse shoe
Ethan got to be a bigger helper.
The family.
Uncle Nathan (aka the entertainer.)

Again that itch for photography snapping comes out.
Too cute to pass up.
Again drawing water from a well.
Abby fell in love with baby Rylee.  She seems to find the babies wherever we go.  Very fun.
The girls.
The groupies.  The kids and I hung out, since I was husbandless for a while so the other adults could go to the temple.




0 comments: