Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Modeling fun...

We found a good place to take pictures so the girls were having fun 'striking a pose.'


I dyed my hair a few weeks ago.  I was going to go a dark brown, but I made the mistake of taking Abby to the store with me.  She found a deep red and loved it and told me to try it.  I didn't really care, just wanted a change so I made the mistake of listening to my four year old. When Jeana saw my hair, she said, "Mom, you look just like Ariel! Well, not just like Ariel, but your hair looks like Ariel."  (I guess it was the lack of shells and a fin that gave it away.) 




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hmmm... Maybe "Ariel" can get us to the front of the line when we go to Disneyland.

How do you like your hair? What did David say? I'm still waiting for you to go dark brown!

MKB said...

Well even if you look like Ariel it still looks good.

Rebecca said...

We miss you guys! Your girls are getting so old. Tell them we thought they look beautiful in their pictures. I would love a copy of the one on the left side of your blog.

Kim said...

You're darling! We sure miss you guys. Thanks for calling the other day. I am in Utah right now, but I'll call you back as soon as I get a free moment.

Krisser said...

Jennett! It is so good to hear from you! I've thought about you and wondered what the heck you were up to, and what you've got going on in your life!!!! I'm diggin' the ariel hair- I always wished I was daring enough to try it on my brown tresses- guess I'll just have to live through you- though I totally need to see a bigger picture! Here's a big kiss for you- mwoooooah, and a hope to see you sometime in B-town soon!