Monday, March 3, 2008




Abby, our little baby turned four this year. She has been totally into babies and dolls. She keeps asking if there is a baby in mommy's tummy b/c several of her friend's mom's currently have babies or twins in their tummies. And the answer to that would be "no." :) She wanted to have a baby party for her birthday, so her friends brought their favorite doll and then we made party hats and cupcakes for both the girls and their babies. We played a few baby games and then the girls got to take home a new baby blanket. We had a good time, even though her party got snowed out. Luckily, a few of her little friends just live across the street or there wouldn't have been a party!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your girls our growing up so fast. I can't believe Abby is 4 and Jeana is almost 6. We miss you guys and our glad you are finally updating your blog.

Stephanie said...

An updated blog! I love it!!! It sounds like Abby had a wonderful birthday!

holly said...

What a cute family. I love the birthday party and the little hats - what a fun mom you are. I also loved the Valentines shirt. David is a lucky man to have all these cute girls to build him up. I love seeing Abby's pictures - she looks older than when we saw her at Christmas, how fun to be 4!

Noakes said...

Yeah!!!! I love to see some updated pictures. I will rely on your blog more when we move so I hope this updating will continue. Very cute and fun birthday party!!